Welcome to the Chamber
USA-ACCI is a State-wide non-profit organization and membership is open to accountants, bankers, businesses, churches, commercial real-estate brokers/developers, consultants, educational institutions, engineers, finance companies, global/international corporations, health practitioners, innovation & technology companies, legal practitioners, manufacturers, public sector agencies and institutions, service providers and others, who share the Chamber’s vision and goal.
The Chamber’s concerns among others are safe-guiding our members business interests, and maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and trust in all our dealings with our members at all times.
Information about The Chamber can be found:
- Here on our website
- Newsletter, or contact us via email at (email@example.com) or call us
- at 210-653-5550/cell 210-724-0175. We are here to serve you.
Prof. C. Achebe, Founder
- To make a significant contribution to the transformation of Africa from a perpetual recipient of international aid into an active participation in international trade. The organization will utilize its core capabilities in positioning African countries to capture emerging economic development opportunities through education, training, strategic planning, workforce development, research, technology transfer, energy collaboration, cultural exchange and project facilitation.
- To develop a network of committed business people who wish to exchange ideas, products, and services as a support net for one another in an atmosphere of trust and mutual understanding.
- USA-ACCI exist to promote and enhance bilateral trade, economic development, investment opportunities, education, cultural exchange and technology transfer between the United States of America, and the countries of Sub-Saharan Africa, in the context of U.S’. Africa Growth Opportunity ACT (AGOA).
- USA-ACCI will in furtherance of its mission create a Business Development Center to facilitate the establishment of new businesses while strengthening existing members companies.
- USA-ACCI will seek collaborations of educational institutions, financial institutions, government agencies and other organizations in Africa and the United States of America in the accomplishment of its Mission.